D&C contracted Steelvision to research and develop the LTOW window from a pure conception through to a fully engineered product.
This is the first operable window of its type. 18 months of R&D, the LTOW has passed all Australian testing ( AS4284 ) and the first unit has now been installed on site.
- How far Steelvision into it:
- 18 Months since issue of contract – Fist window was installed on site Monday 28th May 2018 – 328 windows remain to be installed under this contract
- What the job consists of:
- Design, Develop, Engineer, Test, Construct, Deliver, Repeat
- why this is an intricate job/or why we are the one that are best to do this sort of job:
Steelvision have proven over the past 7 years that our diversity and willingness to take on projects that were “ Difficult “ or “Hard “ also came with the biggest reward. The Steelvision team have exercised their ability to work together and achieve amazing results again and again and the LTOW project was no exception. An incredible amount of resource both internal and external has been called on to develop this product and again the Steelvision team have come through. This product now has an International Patent on the design and Steelvision will be going to market with the design Soon. Strength and Innovation isn’t just a tag line its our way of business